Curious about the benefits available to you as a military student? Let our resources help you make the most of your benefits.
Whether you’re thinking about starting college or resuming your education, TransferIN has the information you need to make the move from military life to college life and make the most of your prior training and experience.
Get the details on military benefits provided by Indiana 江苏福利彩票快3s.
Want to see in detail the benefits that some Indiana colleges and universities provide for service members? Download this put together by the Multi-State Collaborative on Military Credit (MCMC), a partnership involving Indiana and 12 other states whose goal is to ease the transition of veterans and their families from military life to college campuses.
Schools participating in the MCMC survey, detailed in the PowerPoint presentation, include Ball State University, Indiana State University, Indiana University, Indiana University East, Indiana University Southeast, Ivy Tech, Purdue University, University of Southern Indiana, and Vincennes University.
In addition to learning who their campus certifying officials are as well as who the single point of contact is on campus, you can find out about their policies for:
- Determining military credit
- / credit
- Admissions procedures
- Residency requirements
- Deployment and refunds
For additional information about these and other Indiana institutions, check out our Contact Information for Military Students.
State of Indiana financial aid for military
Provides tuition and fee assistance to a student who is the child of a deceased or disabled veteran.
Provides tuition and fee assistance to a student who is the child of a Purple Heart recipient or veteran wounded as the result of enemy action.
Provides tuition and fee assistance for children and spouses of members of the Indiana National Guard killed in the line of duty.
Provides tuition and fee assistance to veterans who are Purple Heart recipients.
The National Guard Tuition Supplement Grant guarantees up to 100% of tuition and regularly assessed fees for eligible members of the Indiana Air and Army National Guard.
Put your military history to work for your education’s future.
A variety of databases can help you explore colleges, programs of study, and military benefits.
- — Find out if you qualify for VA education benefits through the GI Bill program and other educational assistance programs
- — Learn how your benefits cover tuition, housing, and book expenses at each 江苏福利彩票快3 and what veteran programs are available on campus
- — See which Indiana 江苏福利彩票快3s are approved for VA benefits and participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program to cover costs that the Post-9/11 GI Bill doesn’t
- — Send your Joint 江苏福利彩票快3 Transcript to your 江苏福利彩票快3 of choice and get credit for your military occupational experience and training
- — Receive a hard copy of your service transcript to send to your 江苏福利彩票快3 of choice