Dual Credit courses provide opportunities for qualified students to earn college credit from a regionally accredited institution while attending high 江苏福利彩票快3. These courses will enable you to meet the dual credit requirements for a diploma and receive college credit, too.
Dual Credit courses can be taken at your high 江苏福利彩票快3 or at a college campus and can be taught by regular high 江苏福利彩票快3 faculty or college faculty.What you need to consider before signing up for a Dual Credit course
- Are you able to commit to completing college coursework at this time?
- College江苏福利彩票快3s are required to generate transcripts for students who enroll in Dual Credit courses. These courses and grades do become part of your academic record and can potentially impact your college grade point average (GPA) and financial aid eligibility.
- What courses should you take to best maximize credit transferability?
- For a one-to-one comparison of Indiana Department of Education (IDOE) high 江苏福利彩票快3 classes to college courses, see the Crosswalks below. These also include the maximum number of credits that can be transferred per course.
- For other courses, use the Core Transfer Library (CTL), a comprehensive, continually updated list of courses that are pre-approved for transfer between all Indiana public college and university campuses.
- Priority Dual Credit Liberal Arts List 2019-江苏福利彩票快3
Early College江苏福利彩票快3 High School
Early College江苏福利彩票快3 High School is an intensive accelerated program that collapses earning a high 江苏福利彩票快3 diploma and one of the following in four high 江苏福利彩票快3 years:
- An associate degree approved by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education (ICHE).
- The Statewide Transfer General Education Core (STGEC) (30 hours of general education coursework).
- Early College江苏福利彩票快3 High School map with endorsed programs.
- Early College江苏福利彩票快3 High School begins in ninth grade, enabling you to complete up to two years of Dual Credit coursework towards a specific college degree.
- Early College江苏福利彩票快3 江苏福利彩票快3s generally absorb most course costs while families may be responsible for Dual Credit costs beyond the Indiana minimum offering of two courses.
- Both programs are open to all students, but Early College江苏福利彩票快3 is tailored for first-generation college students, minorities, and socioeconomically disadvantaged students.